Its my "reunion" anniversary. Sad. It sucks I havent heard from my mother in over a year. Then I feel guilty. At least I know who and where my mother is. Is it cocktail hour yet?
ditto possum. if we adoptees had a drinking game where we took a shot every time we were stabbed in the heart we would be a bunch of really really drunk bastards.
Hi Mary My reunion anniversary is this Sept 20th um lets see how many years ..oh 10 FREAKING 10 years ago *Cry* She ceased communication a few years after reunion
3 comments:
(((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))
Being adopted sucks.
Pass me a Strawberry Daiquiri please.
Poss. xxxxxx
*sigh*
ditto possum. if we adoptees had a drinking game where we took a shot every time we were stabbed in the heart we would be a bunch of really really drunk bastards.
Hi Mary My reunion anniversary is this Sept 20th um lets see how many years ..oh 10 FREAKING 10 years ago
*Cry*
She ceased communication a few years after reunion
Damn it hurts hey
*hugs*
Post a Comment