Wednesday, November 19, 2008

its over

yes its over. It never really was much of a relationship with my nmother. I hadnt heard from her in over 18 months. She called today. Partially because my daughter had called her (I knew about it, daughter fessed up) and she said she didnt want any of my kids to call her. She also said she finally told "her daughter" about me and her daughter doesnt want contact. She also fessed up to her siblings (a few knew but didnt talk to her about me) and they all dont want contact either. Our long conversation was a goodbye. Nmother has brain tumors and she told me her sister will let me know when she dies.

2 comments:

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Oh Mary, I have absolutely no words. I am so, so sorry. This is so wrong and so unfair.

Sunny said...

I'm sorry, Mary.