Saturday, February 5, 2011
The first time ever I saw your face.....
Seeing a bfam members face for the first time is huge. Its a defining moment very few can understand. After over six years of searching and being careful, I found a pic posted last year of my nfather's nfather. I was amazed. The resemblance is stunning. I emailed the pic right off to ndad and his wife. He was already crashed but she was so excited. He saw the pic this morning. It made his ndad a real person. I dont know if it sunk in yet or not. I'm excited for him and me. Another puzzle piece in place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! It seems like you are really doing well despite all the upheaval in your life. (((Mary))
Thanks Joy, I am really happy (most of the time) and I know this move was for the best.I just have those moments...sigh
Post a Comment