Thursday, August 25, 2011
Being positive, the good things
I know I will still have bouts of depression. The facebook thingy that shows your posts from last year are interesting. It really shows how much I have gotten better. I looked over pics there too. I have moved on a great deal and am in a much better place then I was. I cannot believe I have been in CO eight months. I have settled in so well (so have the girls). I think I am finally allowing myself to be happy and more at peace. I know there are still going to be some rough times. I am still amazed at how things fell into place too, my apartment (great location, size, decent price), good job (totally supportive bosslady, paying me to get my insurance licenses, letting me take Caitlin to work, her family has been great too, great coworkers-part time but awesome), getting closer to my ndad and his wife, seeing W which has potential (two badly wounded people trying to work it out, in a limbo now that he may move to be near his kids, which I totally understand). Sometimes I need to stop and think of all the good things and not about all the other crap. A year ago, I was spending too much time in bed crying, :wino2: , having pity parties. Now I can still :wino2: but in a positive way. I almost forgot to mention, I met K, Joy and Jeni last year too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment