A last tidbit from our trip.... I only did a few "adult" activities while on vacation. First was a "History of the Martini" class. "Try four martinis, get a fifth one free". Well that sold me. Bill's sister C decided to attend "class" also. The Bartender aka teacher gave us an overview on the history of the martini, important lesson on shaken NOT stirred and more importantly four drinks to taste (not full sized drinks, maybe a third of a full drink, otherwise I would not have remembered class). I favored the vodka over the gin martini, and the Cosmo over the appletini. For the fifth one I tried a melontini. I can now order a grown up drink! Watch out...no more "white wine please" for me!
The next exciting class I took was "Handwriting Analysis of Serial Killers". I had missed the three other classes on graphology because of other activities. I think the Serial Killer class attracted a large crowd. We did play spot the adoptee serial killer, such fun. Overall the class was very interesting so I attended the "Handwriting and Famous People". A much smaller group, I'm sure that says a lot about humanity....lol
Enough about my trip...maybe until I get the pics developed and have more memories to share........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment