Well I decided not to email nmom for a while. My last email was about updating the genealogy info etc. No call, she hasnt even looked at it. I last heard from her in March or May last year. Why bother......
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I completely understand :( its so rotten when they do this again Just like the big ole rejection slap in the face YET AGAIN ((((hugs)))) to you hun
4 comments:
I completely understand :( its so rotten when they do this again Just like the big ole rejection slap in the face YET AGAIN
((((hugs)))) to you hun
I dont know your story as I have not been around the blogs for awhile..but I just wanted to say I am sorry..I hate when they do this.
Sorry this is happening to you. As a mom who has been rejected by her daugher, I understand.
Seems so many reunions always have one side rejecting the other.
Thanks for all the kind words!
Post a Comment