Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oops... didn't post on Saturday

Not a very successful start to NaBloPoMo. I am enjoying my first "real" weekend in my new place (boyfriend's place). No kids to worry about (ignored Ed and his pleas to use my car). Got one call from B. No demands on me though. It is an odd feeling. The kids would sometimes go (or have lived with their grandparents). Caitlin has been to visit before we moved, but never for more than a few weeks. Her visit in the summer was six weeks and the longest we had been apart. I still had B here though (and Ed). Today, no calls or texts until late afternoon. Guess who needs the spare key to his place, fine I put it under the mat. They who calls (over ten times) and texts he NEEDS my car and HAS TO HAVE IT. I should take the bus in the morning, not him taking it to get around. His friends have a car he could have borrowed to get the key but NO. He has lied and told them the car was HIS. SO after a long conversation (argument), I stood fast. I am glad CD is sleeping and not having to endure this drama.

No comments: