skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Infant Atwell
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Angst
Feeling angsty lately. Figured out why. The longer the time is between the last phone call from my nmom the more depressed I become. Sigh, the joy of living adoption. I had a post all nicely planned out today...not in the mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
site meter
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2012
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(32)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(12)
Justifying my Existence..... Again
Adoptee (non) Rights
Thanksgiving Ramblings
Health Scare
Failed adoption...oops Disrupted adoption
Why do I do it??
Oops
Outing nmother
Angst
International Adoption
NaBloPoMo
Adoption Be-wareness Month
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
About Me
Mary
I am a reunited Texas born adoptee.
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
http://addiepray.wordpress.com
http://adoptionanimalhouse.blogspot.com
http://amyadoptee.blogspot.com
http://bearblogging.blogspot.com
http://borrowednotes.wordpress.com
http://bostonuncommon.wordpress.com
http://brackish.wordpress.com/
http://chezblot.blogspot.com
http://dailybastardette.blogspot.com
http://ibastard.wordpress.com
http://issycat.wordpress.com
http://letterstokim2.blogspot.com
http://lizardchronicles.blogspot.com
http://mayzie.wordpress.com
http://miassavinggrace.wordpress.com
http://misplacedbaggage.wordpress.com
http://orchidsnowfairy.wordpress.com
http://prairieguy.wordpress.com
http://secondchancemother.blogspot.com
http://ungratefullittlebastard.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment