Check the bloggers I have linked to learn more. I dont have anything really brilliant to add. Just dont buy into the sunshine and puppy dog stories about adoption put out there by the media. I still have blogs to add so stand by.
Hi there.I found you thru one of your comments on another blog. I agree, adoption is never going to be sunshine and puppy dogs for everyone.
Personally I don't think adoptees are dissing on adoptive parents, just by adoptees sharing their stories. I feel the sharing helps bring awareness for everyone, and is a vital part of the adoption process. I would like to hear as many stories and experiences as possible. It helps to look at all angles. On the other hand, there adoptees who run thru bloggerland, looking for adoption blogs, and just come over to crap on the adoptive parents blog. That happened to me this, and it was entirely to tell me how disgusting I am for having adopted. Um, yea. Frankly, that doesn't help anyone, and I know the commenter must be in great personal pain to have left such a comment. Feel free to check out my posts for this week, as I published the comment and discussed it on my blog.
2 comments:
Hi there.I found you thru one of your comments on another blog. I agree, adoption is never going to be sunshine and puppy dogs for everyone.
Personally I don't think adoptees are dissing on adoptive parents, just by adoptees sharing their stories. I feel the sharing helps bring awareness for everyone, and is a vital part of the adoption process. I would like to hear as many stories and experiences as possible. It helps to look at all angles. On the other hand, there adoptees who run thru bloggerland, looking for adoption blogs, and just come over to crap on the adoptive parents blog. That happened to me this, and it was entirely to tell me how disgusting I am for having adopted. Um, yea. Frankly, that doesn't help anyone, and I know the commenter must be in great personal pain to have left such a comment. Feel free to check out my posts for this week, as I published the comment and discussed it on my blog.
So all types are out there.
I'm glad I found your blog. Best wishes!
thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment